iniconWO4iniconWO5iniconWO6

homeicon1
ColorSwatchr

knifeforkicon

History of Culverlands

 

Established in 1949 by Arthur Edwards, our family business is now owned and managed by Arthur’s grandson, Stephen Edwards.
We employ a staff of 30 people, many of whom have been with the organisation for more than 10 years.

Although our pedigree is old, our equipment is not! Following a major refurbishment in 2008 we doubled the square footage of our premises in Winchester and made space for a brand new Heidelberg five-colour press with coating and perfecting and a seven station Muller Binding Line. We operate a rolling stock change system and have invested more than £2m over the last ten years.

History